WTF1 VIRTUAL GP
4 Hour Endurance Race
Sunday 3rd March at 10am
Welcome to the webpage for the
WTF1 Virtual GP!
This is a race for the fans and supporters of WTF1, it is an opportunity to race Matty G, along with some popular YouTube stars you may know! WillNE, Tiametmarduk and Aarava (click on the link to view their channels). They will also be joined by professional eSports commentator Paul "Redeye" Chaloner.
There are also many other activities that will be on during the day to keep you entertained when not watching the racing, read more below.
The race will be contested over 4 hours in GTE cars on the Interlagos circuit in Brazil!
Running Order of the Day:
10:00am Arrival / Registration
11:00am 90 minute practice begins
12:45pm 10 minute qualifying
1:15pm Race Begins
5:15pm Race Finish
5.20pm Podium Presentation
Car preference to be made at time of booking: (please note teams will be put together for single entrants)
Porsche 991 RSR GTE
BMW M8 GTE
Corvette C7.r GTE
Ferrari 458 GTE
£17(inc VAT) per Driver
£5 (inc VAT) per Spectator
1) This is a ticketed event, admission is only granted upon showing your booking reference and your name being on the list. If you show up without a ticket, you will be denied entry due to the venue having a maximum capacity allowance.
2) If you wish to book an entire Team, you will be required to purchase 6 tickets, this will be the maximum you are able to buy. You will need to make sure you field a team of 6, otherwise we (WTF1 & Simply Race) will provide you with a driver of our choosing. (no exceptions)
3) Your ticket will enable you to have some food during the event and a drink, you will able to bring your own food to the venue however drinks are not permitted due to an onsite cafe/bar serving drinks being available.
3) There are a limited amount of spectator tickets, so please keep an eye out for the constant updates via social media outlets and the website. Please note that the spectator tickets only admit one, this will mean even if you have a young child with you or baby you would be required to buy a ticket for them too.
4) Spectators may be able upgrade their tickets on the day if teams are short of drivers, please make the team aware upon arrival on Sunday 3rd March that you may be interested to race if there is space.
5) There will be a practice session available to the drivers that wish to take part the night before the event. A special rate of £10 for 30 minutes or £18 for 60 minutes, you will be able to book this with the link below.
A summary of important rules:
1) Drivers are all required to attend the race briefing at 10.45am, furthermore all drivers must complete 1 flying lap in and out laps do not count.
2) Following the Practice, you can select any driver to qualify for your team.
3) The race lasts 4 hours, with full fuel, tyre and damage simulation on.
4) The Race Director's decision is final!
Please click on the buttons below for buying a driver or spectator ticket.
*Only Drivers / Spectators Booked in will be able to join*
Anytime Fitness MK
The team from Anytime Fitness Milton Keynes will be on hand to run a series of fitness tests for a prize at the end of the event.
How are your reaction skills on the Batak? How about sit ups and push ups? Are you esports ready?
The team from ViDrate will be down to provide you with sampling the newest hydration drinks on the market.
What is ViDrate?
ViDrate is a great tasting, zero sugar, natural drink that helps keep you hydrated & alert everyday. Born from over 10 years of research & development, ViDrate complements & enhances the taste of water, with added vitamins, nutrients & electrolytes, it is the perfect addition to kickstart your health routine. The ViDrate Smart Sachet is currently available in two brand new flavours (Mixed Berry Fruits & Tropical Paradise)
The best "Endurance Pack" to buy would be a bulk bundle already discounted but if you add "simply15" at the checkout you get a further 15% off!
Retro Gaming Station
Fancy playing on TOCA 2 on a playstation, Mario Kart on a SNES or Nascar on the N64?
Well you can, and not just on any ordinary TV or seat, sit on the 2015 ex-Renault F1 team pit wall to do it!
You will be able to access this pit wall throughout the entire event. Create your own competition off the track.
So who do you want to throw a green shell at?